Friday 17 January 2014

HG Seravee II WIP #2

Work in progress from December 28, 2013 to January 1, 2014.

This is my second entry into the Gundam Eclipse 2013 Modified/Kitbash Group Build.


In somewhat better news I've made some progress with my Seravee II. I've got a bit more pla-plate added to the chest and I've appended the side skirts with ball joints and kibble from the HG 0 Gundam kit that also donated its hips and upper legs.

I think there is a bit more work to be done here, I don't intend to follow the line art at this point. I want to at least smooth over the top portion of the torso around the head.


With the waist I trimmed off a bit of the excess plastic from the former HG Seravee kit and cleaned it up with a bit of pla-plate. Then with the waist components from the HG 0 Gundam I attached the female ball joint connector. I also used a portion of the HG 0 Gundam`s side skirts glued up under the Seravee II`s as the male connector.


I started by cleaning up a few odds and ends, puttied the skeleton of the legs to smooth things over, 
removed the seams in the shoulders, added a thin pla-plate sheet to the sides of the upper legs to 
get rid of the gaps in my original build, and removed the peg holes from the beam bazookas.


I've started the initial parts of painting the kit, for some reason the lighting in the room I'm in seems
to be making the black I used look quite faded.


You can see more pictures of this build in my Google+ Album or my Facebook Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment