Friday 6 March 2015

Codename: MG Not-Nu WIP #7

I've been working around the shield mount to build something fairly unique a two part weapon system an I-field and an extreme close quarters HEAT weapon.

In premise it prevents the I-field from overheating by using a rather extreme take on the heat pump to power the offensive Heat Knuckle. In striking another MS it can cause thermal runaway a situation where parts of the MS are likely to melt completely, cause reactor malfunction or battery combustion. Functionally it is quite a powerful tool but it has limitations, its output also makes it quite volatile, if it overheats the whole thing will need to be purged.

Heat Knuckle MK I, I didn't like how this one turned out; it wasn't particularly straight and it was overly blocky.

Heat Knuckle MK II, I reused a few bits from the first one and turned out something I think is a lot more stream lined.

I didn't notice as I built it but its kind of similar to what Crossbone Fullcloth (the skulls) carries.


No comments:

Post a Comment