Wednesday 17 June 2015

Codename: MG Not-Nu WIP #11

Things have been going really poorly with the Quadruped, namely there have been a lot of part that went missing, not very happy about that of course. These things happen I guess, anyway more time to work on Not-Nu I suppose.

I've been steadily polishing up a few of my modified parts and removing seams here and there as I go, I pulled off the left shoulder for just that.


I also got it into my head that I should build an alternate weapons set, just because it seemed like a fun idea and I could try out a few different ideas. So this will be a land based load-out.

My first idea was to mount the Nu's shield over the left shoulder so I've started construction on arm for that.


The second idea I had was to mount the big gun I built earlier in the GB to the back pack so it swings forward under the arm, think Launcher Strike. It is still extremely rough I want to add a few more shapes and struts to make it look a little cooler.


Land Package so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment