Monday 29 June 2015

Codename: MG Not-Nu WIP #15

Got my 3D printed parts, didn't really have the time to finish up the alternate parts. I'll have them done but they certainly will not be ready for the end of the GB tomorrow.

Given that everything else got wrapped up I'm pretty pleased, I've got a long sword and a beam pistol that became a part of the build.


Bit of paint, I decided earlier on to order two of the swords one to be painted in orange as a powered HEAT sword and the other in silver as cool version of the same sword. I'm pretty pleased with the models of both the swords and pistol though I did find I made a few errors with my measurements.


Everything is done! I had installed magnets under the side skirts much earlier in the build just for holstering the pistol and sheathing the sword.



No comments:

Post a Comment