Saturday 28 May 2016

CAMS 2016

Today I attended a local hobby show, the Capital Area Modellers Society 28th Annual Spring Classic Scale Model Show. It was a lot of fun, I met a lot of different modellers and even a fellow Gunpla Builder.

Just as a point of clarification this HG Sazibi isn't mine, this one belongs to a local Gunpla builder; Patrick. From chatting with him his blog is pretty new but he is intending to keep it going in the future so go check it out here.


Check out these links if you would like to more of the photos of the show:
Facebook Album
Google+ Album

And more information about the show check out their website here:
Capital Area Modellers Society

One of the kits I entered was the HGUC Byarlant Custom that I finished up earlier in the year.


So I've been really, really neglecting my WIP thread as of late I've got a couple kits that I've finished while I was away from civilization for and then a couple that I put a rush on to get finished just for CAMS. So, I still really need to take some better photos for the completed threads too. The other three kits I entered this year were completed much more recently.

1/144 HG Mega Shiki, that I was working on during my work trip, the photo is kind of super washed out. 


1/60 ARX-8 Laevatein by Kotobukiya, that I finished up just for the hobby show.


1/144 HGUC Anksha Space Type, I started the WIP for this before the trip but just wrapped it up last night. I was also rather pleased to receive a silver medal for my effort on this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment