Sunday 8 January 2017

Overview of 2016

I think I may have fallen in to pattern of 4 or 5 kits a year, I'm probably just getting really slow or just plain lazy. Not that I haven't been busy too, I've started school again this last September and I moved to a different province for that.

Anyway the very first kit of the year that I completed was my take on the Valvrave, a purely theoretical Mass Production Valvrave "Zaku", Which was very much inspired by the Graze from the release of Iron Blooded Orphans.

Mass Production Valvrave "Zaku", January 12th, 2016
The second kit that I completed this year is the HGUC Byarlant Custom, this one is just a straight build with a pretty standard colour scheme with the only alteration being a little bit more white in the mix. This one also turned out surprisingly clean.

HGUC Byarlant Custom, January 20th, 2016
My third kit is a bit of an oddball for me, being that one non Gundam kit that I built this year, a 1/48 Spitfire. My work on it is super basic but I'm still pretty pleased with how it came along.

1/48 Spitfire, August 14th, 2016
My fourth kit of the year was  HG Exia Dark Matter, I suspected that the Exia Dark Matter would look really good in orange, was not disappointed in the results. 

HG Exia Dark Matter, August 18th, 2016 
My fifth kit was the ARX-8 Laevaetein, still can't pronounce that correctly, but I am very pleased with how it turned out. 

ARX-8 Laevaetein, September 6th, 2016
I did finish a sixth kit in the past year an HGUC Anksha Space-Type, but I have evidently been quite lazy in posting it up, and a couple of WIPs in the same boat. I suppose those can wait for next year's overview.

Remember Flauros is fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment