Tuesday 2 May 2017

RE100 Efreet Custom WIP #1

So, this is my entry into the IAG 2017 Contest, in my understanding its okay to share WIPs but people might copy your work so its kind of discouraged. But I like sharing my work so I'm gonna just post it everywhere.

Anyway, I decided to use the RE100 Efreet Custom I had just snapped. The theme for the contest is the Meijin Cup, so get some build fighters on! So the first question I asked is (having just watched Westworld) am I the villain or the hero? Villain, definitely villain, pretty much all my previous BF themed build look really villainous, and the Efreet really helps with that.

So at first, I had thought of combining the idea of the Kaempfer with the Efreet, but the bazookas I had scratched just didn't look right on it. So after a bit of thought BF again became the solution; Kaempfer Amazing: fuel tanks and weapon pods. The other bit that I changed up was to remove the rack of missiles from the legs, I felt like they really messed up the lines.













1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. real witch spells

    ReplyDelete