Sunday 21 January 2018

MG Zeta Plus S1 WIP #1

So this is my entry into the Gunpla Builders Association's 2018 Cannon Fodder Contest. I'm starting with an MG Zeta Plus A1 Test Type, and I would like to mod it into something of a sniper type, not entirely unlike the C1, but maybe a bit more robust or aggressive looking. I'm going to be scrapping the idea of a transformation, adding things that won't work in wave-rider mode. I have an old S-Gundam I'll be parting out in the course of this.

To start with I've robbed the S-Gundam of its main weapon for the Zeta Plus. I've added front skirts and new side skirts since I didn't particularly like the beam rifle side skirts from before.












Next up I want to remove the v-fin and replace it with something more Delta Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment